Why another tool they already have the best tools?
They have the answer, Adobe wants to target audience likeUpcomming Youtuber’s, content creators who want to make their videos look professional as if they were edited on more premium tools like Adobe Premier Pro, Filmic pro etc.
Adobe Project Rush Highlights:
- Adobe wants Rush to become the all-in-one video editing app for creating and sharing online content easily.
- Adobe project Rush team made Rush was available on any device, no matter whether it’s a high-powered desktop or an iPhone.
- All your edits are automatically synced to the Cloud so you can work from anywhere.
- Adobe Rush is powered by latest technology that they had already developed for their professional tools. Adobe Rush works with same underlying algorithm when you render video by tweeking it’s colour i.e Colour grading.
- Rush will also support in creating high quality Motion Graphics templates for building title sequences and graphs in videos you edit.
- Adobe Rush use’s the company’s AI tools for improving the audio of video clips you edit.
- Rush is also integrated with Adobe Stock, in case you need some stock footage to make your video’s stunning you can.
- Adobe Rush will be in competing with iMovie and Premiere straight away.
- Rush features built-in publishing support for all the major social media sharing platform’s, be that YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat.
Adobe Project rush is available moslty late this year maybe in October. Once we get more updates we will update here.
Bonus: Get Adobe Rush before anyone else. Apply for a chance to join the beta and let’s build Project Rush together.