As we know Adobe recently announced Project Rush, a new video editor that Combines the core features of pro tools like Premiere Pro, After Effects making it a powerful tool. Adobe Rush is available from today (15-10-2018) on desktop and IOS, Android support coming later in 2019.
Why another tool they already have the best tools?
They have the answer, Adobe wants to target audience like Upcomming Youtuber’s, content creators who want to make their videos look professional as if they were edited on more premium tools like Adobe Premier Pro, Filmic pro etc.
Adobe Project Rush Highlights:
- Adobe wants Rush to become the all-in-one video editing app for creating and sharing online content easily.
- Adobe project Rush team made Rush was available on any device, no matter whether it’s a high-powered desktop or an iPhone.
- All your edits are automatically synced to the Cloud so you can work from anywhere.
- Adobe Rush is powered by latest technology that they had already developed for their professional tools. Adobe Rush works with same underlying algorithm when you render video by tweeking it’s colour i.e Colour grading.
- Rush will also support in creating high quality Motion Graphics templates for building title sequences and graphs in videos you edit.
- Adobe Rush use’s the company’s AI tools for improving the audio of video clips you edit.
- Rush is also integrated with Adobe Stock, in case you need some stock footage to make your video’s stunning you can.
- Adobe Rush will be in competing with iMovie and Premiere straight away.
- Rush features built-in publishing support for all the major social media sharing platform’s, be that YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat.
Your system must have minimum technical specifications mentioned below to use Adobe Premiere Rush CC: To install and use Adobe Premiere Rush, you need Windows 10 or macOS 10.13 or later. Note: Adobe Premiere Rush is not supported on Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10, or macOS 10.11 and 10.12 .
Windows minimum system requirements for Premiere Adobe Rush CC
Processor: Intel Core i5 or i7 (Multicore processor with 64-bit support )
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 with 64-bit support
RAM: Min. 8GB
Monitor resolution: 1280×800 display
macOS minimum system requirements for Premiere Adobe Rush CC
Processor: Intel Core i5 or i7 (Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support)
Operating system: macOS X v10.13 or later
RAM: Min. 8 GB
Monitor resolution: 1280 x 800 display
If your system does not meet above technical specifications, you can use the Adobe Rush mobile app on your iOS device.
Different Language versions available for Premiere Rush CC
Adobe Premiere Rush is available in the following languages:
Get Adobe Premiere Rush CC for just US$9.99/month. or for free with starter plan now.
Adobe Rush is available from today (15-10-2018) on desktop and IOS, Android support coming later in 2019.
Premiere Rush Free Starter plan: Click Here
Premiere Rush Single App: Buy Now